Introduce your child to the game of tennis. Participants will experience the basic fundamentals, while engaging in a non-competitive learning environment.
Racquets will be provided or bring your own if you have one.
Wear comfortable clothes and tennis shoes (no street shoes allowed).
Registration deadline is October 11.
- Grades 1-6
- Dates Oct 18-Nov 29
- Day Wed
- Time 4:00-5:00 pm
- Fee $40
- Deadline Oct 11
- Location WRCC Indoor Courts
- Child must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration deadline is the Monday prior to session.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration is required. Deadline is Friday prior to the class.
- 🎃October 10 | Join us in making fun Halloween treats! We'll be putting together Halloween Apple Mouths, Chocolate Pretzel Spiderwebs and Candy Corn Strawberries - YUM!
- 🦃November 14 | Happy Thanksgiving! Get ready to celebrate the spirit of gratitude and togetherness -- we'll be making Pilgrim Hat Cookies, Turkey Rice Krispies and Cornucopia.
- 🎄December 12 | Welcome to a magical journey of holiday food art! Get ready to enjoy putting together a festive Snowman Snack Plate, Christmas Tree Snack and Apple & Orange Reindeer.
- ❄January 9 | Join us for an enchanting winter wonderland! Watch as your little ones' creativity comes to life as they craft a Sandwich Snowman, Snowflake and Polar Bear Toast.
- ♥February 13 | Spread the love with edible creativity! Their little eyes will light up as they turn ingredients into a Strawberry Heart, Arrow Heart and Valentine's Day Fruit Kabobs.
- 🍀March 12 | Step into a world of enchantment and creativity with our St. Patrick's Day class where the littles will be making Shamrocks, a Rainbow and a Leprechaun, all made from yummy ingredients to inspire a touch of Irish.
- 🐞April 9 | Springtime Inspiration! Celebrate the beauty of the season while making a Sandwich Tree, Ladybugs & Ants and an Earth Day Fruit Map Snack. Join us for a blooming good time!
- 🦋May 14 | This month, we're bringing a world of whimsy and imagination with animal inspired food art. Make adorable creatures that are as delightful to create as they are to eat. From playful Sheep, to Butterflies that flutter on your taste buds, to Fish and a Crab to explore even more creativity. This is where food meets adventure!