Dickinson Parks and Recreation has a community full of great parks and facilities each offering unique ways to stay social, healthy and active for individuals and families. Many are ideal for private rentals such as parties, reunions and other special events. See each facility for its individual amenities and rental information. Visit our parks page for more on park shelter reservations.
- Dakota Community Bank & Trust Ballpark – Astoria & Coke Fields | 240 2nd St SE
- Dickinson Dike | 2302 W Broadway
- Dickinson Dog Park | 455 8th Ave SW
- Gress Softball Complex | 455 8th Ave SW
- Heart River Golf Course | 2510 8th St SW
- Heart River Retreat | 2475 W Broadway
- Mustang Baseball Complex | 2004 Fairway St
- North Softball Complex | 1600 Fairway St
- Patterson Lake Recreation Area | 3753 114th Ave SW
- Veterans Memorial | 801 5th Ave W
- West River Community Center | 2004 Fairway St
- West River Ice Center | 1865 Empire Road
- West River Skate Park | 2015 Empire Road
- West River Soccer Complex | 2015 Empire Road
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.