Patterson Lake Recreation Area
To reduce the risk of illness:
3753 114th Ave SW
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Campground: 701.456.2056 (in-season)
Admin Office: 701.456.2074 (off-season)
VISITORS BOOTH – Closed for 2023 Season
- Patterson Lake Visitors Booth can provide you with general information, camping and entrance fees along with local tourist information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- May 22, 2023 through Labor Day.
- Monday-Thursday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- $3.00 Daily fee per vehicle
- $40.00 Season Pass (registered by household). Purchase your Season Pass Online here or at the Visitors Booth.
- The fee is being used to maintain this recreation area, which consists of 26 miles of shoreline, 1,438 acres of land and 819 acres of water.
- Senior Citizens, age 60 years and older, may get in free with a pass which may be picked up at the Information Booth during normal hours of operation.
- Modern Sites – $30/night. Season: May 8 – October 8, 2023
Modern sites include daily entrance fee, bathrooms, water, electricity and sewer dump.
- Primitive Sites – $20.00/night. Season: May 22 – September 4, 2023
Primitive sites include daily entrance fee and parking space only.
- CAMPGROUND MAP & INFO
- CAMPFIRES – Campfires are allowed in designated fire rings ONLY and only when there is not a mandated fire ban. During a fire ban, all outdoor cooking will be confined to propane grills. Information concerning fire bans will be available at the information booth or by visiting http://www.starkcountynd.gov/fire. Cutting of firewood is prohibited. FIREWORKS are not allowed!
PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS
- Lion’s Park Shelter – $60.00 (entrance fee included)
- Old Archery Range Shelter – $55.00 (entrance fee included)
- Shelter reservations must be made in advance by contacting Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074.
DISC GOLF COURSE
- Patterson Lake Disc Golf Course is an 18 hole course that includes a diverse professional course next to Patterson Lake. The course provides a wide variety from very long and open to short and very tight play. Click here to view more.
ICE FISHING / SAFETY