In this class children ages 2-5 will be making a holiday themed craft. Participants will be able to work on their sensory and fine motor skills while getting messy! We provide the materials, the fun and the clean up!
- Child must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration deadline is the Monday prior to session.
Join us for these fun Projects!
- February - We want to help your little artist celebrate Valentine's Day by making a Valentine's card, painting a headband and making a heart caterpillar.
- March - It's your lucky day! Come and make a rainbow pot, Leprechaun hat with popsicles and a Leprechaun head painting.
- April - April showers bring May flowers! We'll work with our little one on cloud and rain artwork, tulip painting and also painting rocks.
- May - Happy Spring! Let's paint some leaves, a beach ball and make shaving cream ice cream cones.