Grab your friends and form your teams to compete in this competitive fun-filled league. Two seasons are offered, Fall and Winter. Get your registration in early – max of 16 teams!
LEAGUE INFO & SCHEDULES:
Learn-to-Curl Instruction: November 19 & 26 (5:00-7:00 pm) – WRIC New Arena
*This instruction is MANDATORY for any team that did not participate in last season’s fall or winter league.
Questions? Contact Wilson McLaughlin at 701-456-2074 or email [email protected]
- Season Dec 3-Feb 18
- Age 18+
- Deadline Nov 27
- Day Sunday
- Fee $275
- January 15;
- February 5 & 19;
- March 4 & 18
- January 9, 17, 23, 31;
- February 6, 14, 20, 28;
- March 5, 13, 19, 27;
- April 2, 10, 16, 24, 30
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving & Punch Volley
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Court Placement & Depth Hitting
- Lesson 3: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Court Placement & Punch Volley
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Different Shorts & Placement Game
- January 10, 16, 24, 30;
- February 7, 13, 21, 27;
- March 6, 12, 20, 26;
- April 3, 9, 17, 23;
- May 1
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Drop Shots & Ground Strokes
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Precision Dinking & Overhead Smash
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Precision Dinking, & Serving with a Purpose
- Lesson 5: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Serving with a Purpose, & Drop Shot
- Lesson 6: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Punch Volley, & Overhead Smash
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Cross Court Dinking, & Precision Dinking
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Precision Overhead Smash & Lobs
- Lesson 3: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Drop Shot, & Ground Strokes
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Stacking, Drop Shots, & Precision Dinking
- Child must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration deadline is the Monday prior to session.
- November - Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be making a Q-Tip turkey, pumpkin pie paper and a plate turkey.
- December - It's Christmas-time! Join us while we paint a pinecone, make a Grinch hand painting and some snow slime!
- January - We'll be making wintery projects...building a snowflake, snowflake popsicle stick and a plate polar bear.
- February - We want to help your little artist celebrate Valentine's Day by making a Valentine's card, painting a headband and making a heart caterpillar.
- March - It's your lucky day! Come and make a rainbow pot, Leprechaun hat with popsicles and a Leprechaun head painting.
- April - April showers bring May flowers! We'll work with our little one on cloud and rain artwork, tulip painting and also painting rocks.
- May - Happy Spring! Let's paint some leaves, a beach ball and make shaving cream ice cream cones.