Competitive 5×5 league plays in a recreational setting! Players interested in forming a team must obtain and submit completed registration packet information by the registration deadline.
All player fees MUST BE PAID IN FULL when team registration is submitted or it will not be accepted. It is the team manager’s responsibility to collect all fees ahead of time and submit them as one team registration.
- Season Jan 9-Mar 14
- Deadline Dec 14
- Player $42
- Sponsor $115
- Location Armory Gym
- January 15;
- February 5 & 19;
- March 4 & 18
- January 9, 17, 23, 31;
- February 6, 14, 20, 28;
- March 5, 13, 19, 27;
- April 2, 10, 16, 24, 30
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving & Punch Volley
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Court Placement & Depth Hitting
- Lesson 3: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Court Placement & Punch Volley
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Ground Strokes, Serving, Different Shorts & Placement Game
- January 10, 16, 24, 30;
- February 7, 13, 21, 27;
- March 6, 12, 20, 26;
- April 3, 9, 17, 23;
- May 1
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Drop Shots & Ground Strokes
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Precision Dinking & Overhead Smash
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Precision Dinking, & Serving with a Purpose
- Lesson 5: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Serving with a Purpose, & Drop Shot
- Lesson 6: Dinking, Volley Dink, Deep Serves, Punch Volley, & Overhead Smash
- Lesson 1: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Cross Court Dinking, & Precision Dinking
- Lesson 2: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Precision Overhead Smash & Lobs
- Lesson 3: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Drop Shot, & Ground Strokes
- Lesson 4: Dinking, Volley Dink, Punch Volley, Deep Serve, Stacking, Drop Shots, & Precision Dinking
- Child must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration deadline is the Monday prior to session.
- November - Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be making a Q-Tip turkey, pumpkin pie paper and a plate turkey.
- December - It's Christmas-time! Join us while we paint a pinecone, make a Grinch hand painting and some snow slime!
- January - We'll be making wintery projects...building a snowflake, snowflake popsicle stick and a plate polar bear.
- February - We want to help your little artist celebrate Valentine's Day by making a Valentine's card, painting a headband and making a heart caterpillar.
- March - It's your lucky day! Come and make a rainbow pot, Leprechaun hat with popsicles and a Leprechaun head painting.
- April - April showers bring May flowers! We'll work with our little one on cloud and rain artwork, tulip painting and also painting rocks.
- May - Happy Spring! Let's paint some leaves, a beach ball and make shaving cream ice cream cones.