The only class that you can play with your food! Food Art is a fun way to try new foods and be creative with snacks for your littles.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration is required. Deadline is Friday prior to the class.
REGISTER TODAY and enjoy making these fun treats with your kids!
- March 12 | Step into a world of enchantment and creativity with our St. Patrick's Day class where the littles will be making Shamrocks, a Rainbow and a Leprechaun, all made from yummy ingredients to inspire a touch of Irish.
- April 9 | Springtime Inspiration! Celebrate the beauty of the season while making a Sandwich Tree, Ladybugs & Ants and an Earth Day Fruit Map Snack. Join us for a blooming good time!
- May 14 | This month, we're bringing a world of whimsy and imagination with animal inspired food art. Make adorable creatures that are as delightful to create as they are to eat. From playful Sheep, to Butterflies that flutter on your taste buds, to Fish and a Crab to explore even more creativity. This is where food meets adventure!