In this class children ages 2-5 will be making a holiday themed craft. Participants will be able to work on their sensory and fine motor skills while getting messy! We provide the materials, the fun and the clean up! Instructions:
- Child must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration deadline is the Monday prior to session.
Join this new social group for adult swimmers! Learn basic workout design and swim technique along with peer motivation by training together. Adult Lap Swim Club will be held in the WRCC Indoor Lap Pool on Wednesday mornings from 5:45-6:45 am.
Join this 100-mile challenge! Walk, run or bike any part of the Crooked Crane Trail -- Log your mileage over the summer and receive recognition at the end of the journey. You'll receive a t-shirt sponsored by Steffan Saw & Bike. Challenge begins May 22nd! For registered participants only - log your miles using the form below. If you are not registered, please go to the Register Now button or call the Parks & Recreation Office to register by phone.or use the Printable Log Sheet
The only class that you can play with your food! Food Art is a fun way to try new foods and be creative with snacks for your littles. INSTRUCTIONS:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or someone age 16+.
- Registration is required. Deadline is Friday prior to the class.
- 🎃October 10 | Join us in making fun Halloween treats! We'll be putting together Halloween Apple Mouths, Chocolate Pretzel Spiderwebs and Candy Corn Strawberries - YUM!
- 🦃November 14 | Happy Thanksgiving! Get ready to celebrate the spirit of gratitude and togetherness -- we'll be making Pilgrim Hat Cookies, Turkey Rice Krispies and Cornucopia.
- 🎄December 12 | Welcome to a magical journey of holiday food art! Get ready to enjoy putting together a festive Snowman Snack Plate, Christmas Tree Snack and Apple & Orange Reindeer.
- ❄January 9 | Join us for an enchanting winter wonderland! Watch as your little ones' creativity comes to life as they craft a Sandwich Snowman, Snowflake and Polar Bear Toast.
- ♥February 13 | Spread the love with edible creativity! Their little eyes will light up as they turn ingredients into a Strawberry Heart, Arrow Heart and Valentine's Day Fruit Kabobs.
- 🍀March 12 | Step into a world of enchantment and creativity with our St. Patrick's Day class where the littles will be making Shamrocks, a Rainbow and a Leprechaun, all made from yummy ingredients to inspire a touch of Irish.
- 🐞April 9 | Springtime Inspiration! Celebrate the beauty of the season while making a Sandwich Tree, Ladybugs & Ants and an Earth Day Fruit Map Snack. Join us for a blooming good time!
- 🦋May 14 | This month, we're bringing a world of whimsy and imagination with animal inspired food art. Make adorable creatures that are as delightful to create as they are to eat. From playful Sheep, to Butterflies that flutter on your taste buds, to Fish and a Crab to explore even more creativity. This is where food meets adventure!