Join us for FREE Open Swim offered by Southwest Water Authority! The free swim event is part of the 22nd Annual Water Festival. For more information on Make a Splash, visit https://swwater.com/ or call 701-225-0241.
Beat the Winter Blues
Beat the Winter Blues!
Enjoy activities all day long with inflatables, music and crafts along with a pool party, glow ball and so much more! FREE with a non-perishable food item to donate to the food pantry. Door prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
- Buy a 3-month or annual membership and get a 10% discount when paid in full. Good Feb. 18th only!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Cycle | STUDIO ROOM B
8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Sensory Sand Play | COMMUNITY ROOM 3
- Corn Hole | Gymnasium COURT 1
- Active Play | Gymnasium COURT 1
- Strong Nation | STUDIO C
- Hoop Shoot Contest | Gymnasium COURT 2
- Coffee & Bingo | LOBBY
9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Crafts | COMMUNITY ROOM 1 & 2
- Bounce House | Gymnasium COURT 1
- Wallyball | Racquetball COURT 3
- Pickleball | TENNIS COURT
- Zumba | STUDIO C
10:00 am-12:00 pm
- Golf | GOLF SIMULATOR ROOM
- Open Supervised Climb | CLIMBING WALL
- Kids Fit | MAC GYM
11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Skills with the Hawks | Gymnasium COURT 3 & 4
- Pool Party | POOL
- Retro Roller Party | MAC GYM