349 6th St SW, Dickinson, ND
Pride Park is a very nice neighborhood park in south Dickinson. Park features newly updated playground equipment, shelter and basketball court.
- Nature Area
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.