Pleasant Valley Park
875 4th Ave E, Dickinson, ND
Pleasant Valley Park is a neighborhood park with a playground, basketball court, and picnic shelter.
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Shelter
- Restroom (Summer)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.