Pine Tree Park
733 2nd Ave W, Dickinson, ND
Pine Tree Park is a beautiful tree-filled park in the center of Dickinson. Enjoy this park for some much-needed rest and relaxation in nature!
- Green Space
- Nature Area
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.