731 6th St W, Dickinson, ND
Optimist Park features a large playground, grills, shelters, and restrooms during the summer months. It is a large park located across from Memorial Park and is used for the Play Park program.
- Restroom (summer)
- Green Space
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.