497 2nd St SE, Dickinson, ND
Jaycee Park is a scenic park located in south Dickinson along the Heart River. It provides a beautiful tree-lined green space with playground and shelters. This park also features a challenging disc golf course.
- Disc Golf
- Fishing Access
- Nature Area
- Rentable Shelters
- Restrooms (available with shelter rental)
Groups planning picnics may reserve Lions Park, Eagles Park, Jaycee Park, Turtle Park, Rocky Butte Park, Gress Softball Complex, or the old Archery Range by calling Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074. Shelter reservations may not be made more than 365 days in advance.
$50.00/shelter | $55/shelter (2024)
$55.00/large shelter | $60/shelter (2024) (Eagles Park; Lions Park)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.