632 2nd Ave SE, Dickinson, ND
Gress Park is nestled in the Gress Softball Complex and along side Dickinson Dog Park. This park has a lot to offer with a paved riverside trail starting at Gress and ending in Eagles Park. This park gets a lot of activity during the summer months with softball games and tournaments.
- Softball Fields
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.