632 2nd Ave SE, Dickinson, ND
Gress Park is a nice little neighborhood park nestled behind Hwy 22. This park is perfect to take your small children to as the playground equipment is that right size. The park also includes a basketball court and ample green space for play time.
- Basketball Court
- Green Space
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.