1474 2nd St W, Dickinson, ND
College Park is a fun park located by the Biesiot Activities Center. With two spacious picnic shelters and a great playground, this is the perfect park to bring the family before the game!
- Restrooms (Seasonal)
- Two Shelters
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.