Optimist Basketball Tournament (Fall)
November 5 - November 6$200
Welcome to the 38th Annual “FALL” Optimist Youth Basketball Tournament! All proceeds benefit the Optimist Club of Dickinson which in turn sponsors many Dickinson youth programs.
DIVISIONS: Boys Grades 3-8 | Girls Grades 3-6
REGISTRATION: Entry Form 2022
DEADLINE: October 25
- Game Rules – Please Read
- ALL TIMES ARE MOUNTAIN TIME.
- AWARDS: Champion, Runner-Up, 3rd Place
- 2-WAY TIE BREAKER: Head-to-Head
- 3-WAY TIE BREAKER:
1. Total pt. difference of teams tied
2. Head-to-Head if point difference is tied
3. Total points scored of teams tied
4. Total points allowed of teams tied.
- Dickinson High School (use west doors)
1 – Dickinson High School Main
2 – Dickinson High School Aux.
- Dickinson Middle School (use SW doors)
3 – Dickinson Middle School South Ct.
4 – Dickinson Middle School North Ct.
- Trinity High School (use NE door #7)
5 – Trinity High School South Ct.
6 – Trinity High School North Ct.
The Fall Optimist Basketball Tournament is an official Qualifier for the 2023 Heartland States Basketball Championship. All teams finishing 1st or 2nd in each division will qualify for the States Championship to battle top teams from towns throughout the Heartland Region.