3753 114th Ave SW, Dickinson, ND
Located 3 miles west and 1 mile south of Dickinson, ND on old Highway 10 or take Exit 59 off I-94 south.
Patterson Lake is owned by the United States Bureau of Reclamation, which leases the area to the City of Dickinson. The land used for recreational purposes is managed by Dickinson Parks and Recreation.
Information Booth - (701) 456-2056
The information booth can provide you with general information, camping and entrance fees along with local tourist information. Hours of Operation are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Entrance Fee (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
$3.00 daily fee per vehicle
$30.00 Season Pass (registered by car license)
The fee is being used to maintain this recreation area, which consists of 26 miles of shoreline, 1,438 acres of land and 819 acres of water.
Senior Citizens, age 60 years and older, may get in free with a pass which may be picked up at the Information Booth during normal hours of operation.
- CAMPGROUND IS AVAILABLE TO RESERVE ONLINE. CLICK HERE FOR CAMPSITE AVAILABILITY.
- Modern Sites - Modern Campground opens 5/26/17 - $26.00/evening (entrance fee included) Modern sites include bathrooms, water, electricity and sewer dump
- Primitive Sites - Primitive Campground opens 5/26/17 - $18.00/evening (entrance fee included) Primitive sites are parking space only
- Lion's Park Shelter - $45.00 (entrance fee included)
- Old Archery Range Shelter - $40.00 (entrance fee included)
Shelter reservations must be made in advance by contacting Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074.
Campfires are allowed in designated fire rings ONLY and only when there is not a mandated fire ban. During a fire ban, all outdoor cooking will be confined to enclosed grills. Information concerning fire bans will be available at the information booth. Cutting of firewood is prohibited. FIREWORKS are not allowed!
- Water Skiing
- Picnic Areas
- Disc Golf
- Horseshoe Pits
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Areas
- Sand Volleyball Cou