WRCC OUTDOOR POOL
We’re very excited to open the outdoor pool for this summer! There are a few minor changes in our operations this year that will help us provide a safe and clean environment to the best of our ability. Once capacity has been reached, our operations will switch to one in one out.
Season: May 29- August 16, 2020 – Weather Permitting
Hours: Daily 12:00 – 7:00 PM hours are broken into 2 swimming sessions:
- 12:00 – 4:30 pm
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- CLOSED: 4:30 – 5:00 PM for cleaning
- 10-minute safety breaks 10 minutes prior to the top of the hour (ex. 12:50 – 1:00 pm).
- Adult Day Pass (19+) | $8.00
- Youth Day Pass (2-18) | $6.00
- College Day Pass (w/ student ID) | $7.00
- Senior Day Pass (60+) | $7.00
- Spectator Fee: $4.00
- Twilight Pass: $4.00 (Pass valid between the hours of 5:00 – 7:00 pm)*
*Twilight Passes will be sold after 5:00 pm and can only be used between the hours of 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Twilight passes will be sold for $4.00 per person regardless of age or if you’re spectating.
FAMILY SWIM NIGHT!
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during twilight hours of 5:00 – 7:00 pm we are encouraging families to come and enjoy a night out at the pool together! Children will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during this time.
For updates on pool capacity and closures, please download the West River Community Center App available in the app store for instant alerts.
OUTDOOR POOL AREA RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Scheduled safety breaks the last 10-min of every hour.
- No outside food/beverages are allowed.
- A child 7 & under must be accompanied by a person 16 or older.
- Under age 2 and not fully toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Life jackets may be worn; US Coast Guard Approved only (we do not provide).
- The outdoor pool will be broken into 2 sessions. One from 12:00 – 4:30 pm and the other from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. We will continue to have 10-minute safety breaks 10 minutes prior to the top of the hour (ex. 12:50 – 1:00 pm). During the 4:30 to 5:00 pm break, we will ask all patrons to exit the outdoor pool completely. Our staff will be deep cleaning the facility during this time.
- Passes sold between the hours of 12:00 and 4:30 pm will be passes that can be used all day. Passes sold after 5:00 will be considered twilight passes and can only be used between the hours of 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Twilight passes will be sold for $4.00 per person regardless of age or if you’re spectating.
- In areas where lines form (i.e. facility entrance, concessions, waterslides) there will be visual markings that signify 6 ft distancing from one another. We ask all of our patrons to be respectful of other’s space while waiting in line for service.
- We will not have inner tubes available to start the season.
- We strongly encourage all members to bring their key tags or download the WRCC Fitness app to help expedite the check-in process.
WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- Cotton Clothing (jeans, khakis, t-shirts, etc.)
- Water wings
- Toys (diving rings, boats, buckets, torpedoes, splash balls, etc.)
- Additional rules are posted in the pool area.
OUTDOOR POOL AMENITIES:
- 3 Water Slides
- Lazy River
- Play features include water sprays, jets and water falls
- Zero depth entry is great for small children and wheelchair access
- Baby Pool
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms
- Family Locker Room
- Concessions serving snacks and beverages
- Green space to relax and enjoy the sun
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage