The Youth Tennis Program is designed to introduce your child to the game of tennis. Participants will experience the basic fundamental skills, while engaging in a non-competitive learning environment. Dickinson Parks and Recreation will provide a racket for each participant in need of one during lessons. No class on November 25, 2020.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
DATES: October 21 – December 9, 2020
REG DEADLINE: Oct 15, 2020
TIME: Wednesdays 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
AGES: Grades 1st – 6th
LOCATION: WRCC Indoor Tennis Courts
Learn more about registration HERE
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.