Expand your child’s creativity in our youth art classes. Sign up for all four sessions! There will be unique new goals and projects each week. Students will gain essential skills to create projects using creative expression. Projects created each week will be brought home by the student upon completion.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
AGES: 6-8 and 9-12 yrs.
DAYS: Monday – Thursday
LOCATION: West River Ice Center
FEE: $35.00/per session
Click on the appropriate age and time to register!
Learn more about registration HERE
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.