Stark County Veterans Pavilion
The Veterans Pavilion is a new rental facility completed in 2018. It sits adjacent to the Veterans Memorial located in Memorial Park. This is a great venue for hosting numerous events and gatherings such as anniversary parties, baby showers, birthday parties, company gatherings, family reunions, graduation parties, and wedding receptions.
801 5th Ave W
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Ryan Nelson, Recreation/Facilities Manager or
Alissa Karsky, Program Supervisor
- Capacity of 150
- Kitchen with oven, refrigerator/freezer, double sink
- 14 – 8ft. Tables, 6 – 6ft. Tables & 170 Chairs
- Large open space
- 65′ cable TV
- Men’s & Women’s Restroom
Required Permits and Paperwork
Although it may vary, required paperwork will generally include:
- Reservation Permit (required)
- Payment is due at time of booking
- Certificate of Insurance (if needed)
- Alcohol Use Permit (if needed)
- Rental Requirements will be discussed at time of reservation
Dickinson Parks and Recreation requires an an alcohol sales fee when your event is open to the general public (selling alcohol). All necessary City of Dickinson permits and licenses must be provided.
Cost of Rental
- 3 Hours: $100 (3 hour minimum)
- Over 3 to 5 Hours: $160
- Over 5 Hours: $190/Day
- Miscellaneous Fees (if needed):
Custodial Fee = $20/man hour
Alcohol Sales Fee = $50/event
If Dickinson Parks & Recreation sees the need for onsite supervision or maintenance, all costs will be charged back to the renter.
Terms of Payment
- Total payment is required at time of booking.
- If event is canceled, 50% of fees will be refunded.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.