Dickinson Parks and Recreation offers a comprehensive safety education program sponsored in part by the Kiwanis Club & Northwest Tire. Children will practice “real life” safety situations in a miniature “city.” Children will have fun learning about safety in the following areas: Fire, animal, bicycle, railroad crossings, electrical, poison control, school buses, stranger danger, safety belts, as well as farm and water. Special guests will make appearances to demonstrate the safety topic of the day.
Click the times link to register.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
Learn more about registration HERE
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.