ROCKY BUTTE PARK
Rocky Butte Park is a great park for all kinds of activities. It is located across from Memorial Park and the Bandshell. This park gives you the out of the city feeling and is filled with beautiful trees and rolling hills that make great scenery for your next run or walk. Rocky Butte Park has a scenic .80 mile trail that loops around Rocky Butte Park (Fairway Street). The area also offers an additional wood chip trail around the park for users to enjoy the beautiful wooded scenery and open space that the park has to offer.
- Bike/Hike Trail
- Nature Area
- Reserveable Shelter
- Picnic Tables
Groups planning picnics may reserve Lions Park, Eagles Park, Jaycee Park, Turtle Park, Rocky Butte Park, Gress Softball Complex, or the old Archery Range by calling Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074. Shelter reservations may not be made more than 365 days in advance.
$55.00/large shelter (Eagles Park; Lions Park)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
566 Fairway St
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.