ROCKY BUTTE PARK
Rocky Butte Park is a great park for all kinds of activities. It is located across from Memorial Park and the Bandshell. This park gives you the out of the city feeling and is filled with beautiful trees and rolling hills that make great scenery for your next run or walk. Rocky Butte Park has a scenic .80 mile trail that loops around Rocky Butte Park (Fairway Street). The area also offers an additional wood chip trail around the park for users to enjoy the beautiful wooded scenery and open space that the park has to offer.
- Bike/Hike Trail
- Nature Area
- Reserveable Shelter
- Picnic Tables
Dickinson Parks and Recreation asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
566 Fairway St
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.