Turtle Park has everything you need for a fabulous recreational day outside. With 3 reservable picnic shelters, a great playground and a brand new restroom facility this is the perfect spot for family and friends. This park is also located along side the Dickinson Dike so don’t forget your fishing poles.
- Horseshoe Pits
- Nature Area
- Reservable Shelters
- Picnic Tables
Groups planning picnics may reserve Lions Park, Eagles Park, Jaycee Park, Turtle Park, Rocky Butte Park, Gress Softball Complex, or the old Archery Range by calling Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074. Shelter reservations may not be made more than 365 days in advance.
$55.00/large shelter (Eagles Park; Lions Park)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.
2352 Broadway W
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.