Dickinson Parks and Recreation along with the Optimist Club gives children the opportunity to have a structured fun filled morning at the park. Weekly themes and activities are planned by the staff providing for fun times all summer long. Enjoy free time on the play equipment, crafts, songs, and games are all part of this supervised Play Park program. Children must bring a water bottle and snack. Tennis shoes and comfortable clothing adaptable for weather is required. (Age 4 by the session end date)
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
AGES: 4-8 yrs. (must be age 4 by the session end date)
TIMES: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
LOCATION: Optimist Park (731 6th St W)
FEE: $35.00 per session
Click on the session to register!
July 6-16 – This class is full. Participants will be added to the waitlist
July 20-30 – This class is full. Participants will be added to the waitlist
Inclement Weather: Text DPRPLAYPARK to 84483 to receive text notifications when program is cancelled.
Learn more about registration HERE
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.