PGA JR. LEAGUE
We’re excited to offer PGA Jr. League this season! You and your kids will share this awesome opportunity to learn and play golf in a relaxed team environment. PGA Jr. League is all about fun!
Need a visual to understand what makes this program so fun? Click here to watch a PGA Jr. League animated short with your kids to learn more!
You can sign up now for the PGA Jr. League at Heart River Golf Course here: 2020 PLAYER REGISTRATION
SEASON: June 29 – August 6
DAYS: Mondays & Thursdays
TIME: 10:00 AM
AGES: 8 – 13 yrs. of any skill level
DEADLINE: June 24, 2020
FEE: $275.00 | Each PGA Jr. League golfer will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys; one orange and one blue (for home and away games). Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes and customizable with our team name and player’s chosen jersey number!
- Hat, bag tag, silicone bracelet, stickers and drawstring bag
- 5 Team practices with free range balls
- 8 days of partial and full matches on course
- End of the year party!!
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Rademaker, PGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-456-2050. You can also visit PGAJrLeague.com and follow @pgajrleague on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to learn more.
PUMPKIN CARVING EXTRAVAGANZA
Carve away! Bring a pumpkin and enter to carve the most unique pumpkin we have ever seen in Dickinson! Judges will be present and supplies will be provided. For All Ages!
• Please bring your own pumpkin.
• If you are attending as a family or group, you only need to register for 1 spot.
• We will set up socially distanced spaces for individuals and families/groups to carve or paint a pumpkin.
• We will provide supplies such as paint, carving tools and stencils for you to be creative. You are welcome to bring additional pumpkin carving tools and supplies to give you even more carving options.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult for safety reasons.
• Contest pumpkins will be selected by our judges to be posted on our Facebook page. There will be voting options for our viewers to vote for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place 2020 Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza winners. Prizes will be awarded!
Date: October 2, 2020
Time: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Ages: All ages welcome
Deadline: October 2 by 12:00 pm