PATTERSON LAKE RECREATIONAL AREA
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Campground: 701.456.2056 (in-season)
Admin Office: 701.456.2074 (off-season)
The Patterson Lake Visitors Booth can provide you with general information, camping and entrance fees along with local tourist information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AS OF 9/8/20
Monday-Thursday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Memorial Day through Labor Day.
ENTRANCE FEE (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
$3.00 Daily fee per vehicle
$30.00 Season Pass (registered by household)
Purchase your Season Pass Online or at the Visitors Booth.
The fee is being used to maintain this recreation area, which consists of 26 miles of shoreline, 1,438 acres of land and 819 acres of water.
Senior Citizens, age 60 years and older, may get in free with a pass which may be picked up at the Information Booth during normal hours of operation.
Boating | Fishing | Swimming | Water Skiing | Camping | Picnic Areas | Playgrounds | Disc Golf | Horseshoe Pits | Hiking/Biking | Nature Areas | Sand Volleyball Court | Crooked Crane Trail
PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS
- Lion’s Park Shelter – $55.00 (entrance fee included)
- Old Archery Range Shelter – $50.00 (entrance fee included)
- Shelter reservations must be made in advance by contacting Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074.
- Modern Sites – $28/night (entrance fee included)
Season: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AS OF 10-12-20
Modern sites include bathrooms, water, electricity and sewer dump. Open seasonal as weather allows.
- Primitive Sites – $18.00/night (entrance fee included)
Season: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AS OF 9-8-20
Primitive sites are parking space only. Open through Labor Day weekend.
- Campground Map & Info
- ONLINE RESERVATIONS
- COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
- CAMPFIRES – Campfires are allowed in designated fire rings ONLY and only when there is not a mandated fire ban. During a fire ban, all outdoor cooking will be confined to propane grills. Information concerning fire bans will be available at the information booth or by visiting http://www.starkcountynd.gov/fire. Cutting of firewood is prohibited. FIREWORKS are not allowed!
DISC GOLF COURSE
Patterson Lake Disc Golf Course is an 18 hole course that includes a diverse professional course next to Patterson Lake. The course provides a wide variety from very long and open to short and very tight play. Click here to view a map of the course layout.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.