Dickinson, a four season city with a wide variety of parks and trails throughout it’s city limits. Find spots with outside grills, shelters, playgrounds, restrooms and much more. No matter what the season, there is always something to do in our parks and trails.
College Park | 1474 2nd St W
Downtown Park |10 Sims St
Eagles Park | 428 2nd Ave SW
Eastside Complex | 245 9th Ave E
Fisher Park | 825 19th St E
Gress Park | 632 2nd Ave SE
Hewson Park |1605 1st Ave E
Hillside Park |1125 10th St E
Hospital Park |175 9th St W
Jaycee Park |497 2nd St SE
Kostelecky Park |1949 Prairie Ave
Leisure Park | 2015 Empire Road
Kiwanis Park |1084 2nd Ave E
Lions Park | 3753 114th Ave SW
Memorial Park | 801 5th Ave W
Optimist Park | 731 6th St W
Pine Tree Park | 733 2nd Ave W
Pleasant Valley Park | 875 4th Ave E
Pride Park | 349 6th St SW
Rocky Butte Park | 566 Fairway St
Roers Park | 285 23rd Ave W
Simpson Park | 555 3rd St E
Suncrest Park | 222 10th Ave E
Turtle Park | 2352 Broadway W
Westend Park |187 South College Ave
Groups planning picnics may reserve Lions Park, Eagles Park, Jaycee Park, Turtle Park, Rocky Butte Park, Gress Softball Complex, or the old Archery Range by calling Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074. Shelter reservations may not be made more than 365 days in advance. Please click on the RESERVABLE amenity to view each park.
$55.00/large shelter (Eagles Park; Lions Park)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.
CLICK ON THE AMENITY TO FIND THE PARKS IN WHICH IT’S LOCATED
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.