KIDS COOKING CLASS
The Kids Cooking Class is designed to teach your children how to be independent in the kitchen while learning basic cooking skills and kitchen safety. Food made in class will be able to be brought home when finished. The class is lead by Kailah Haag, RDN who will provide guidance in making tasty, but also healthy food.
*Parents are encouraged to attend with their child.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
AGE: 6-12 years
May 16 | 9:00 – 10:30 am
LOCATION: WRCC Community Room 1
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.