By Shaelyn Sullivan, Group Fitness Coordinator
Happy Spring Everyone!!!
Spring weather is finally starting to break through and it is getting warm enough to be outside. Just a couple of quick tips before you take your workout outside:
- Make sure you remember to warm up and cool down.
- Warming up and cooling down are essential for any workout, but often times, we neglect them when we go outside. Make sure to take your run or bike ride at a slower pace until your body warms up. Slow the pace down again when you cool down. Add some stretching at the end.
- Wear bright colors at dawn or dusk.
- Bright colors make it easier to be seen, especially when the sun is not up. Think safety first!
- Make sure you put on sun screen & stay hydrated!
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage