Driving Range Rules:
- The Driving Range will be open daily from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm weather and course condition dependent. You must call ahead to reserve your time on the range and pay with a credit card. Payment will not be accepted at the Golf Course. We will NOT allow walk-on traffic.
- You can only hit off of the mats that are provided at each station. No hitting off the grass.
- You will need to call the golf course in order to schedule your time and pay.
- Times will be reserved in 30-minute increments.
- The cost is $5 and includes one large bucket of balls.
- The pro shop will not be open. We will have staff available to assist.
- Restroom facilities will not be open. Make sure you use the bathroom before you come out to the course.
- The putting green will not be open for use.
- Groups of people will not be allowed to congregate. We ask that you come to use the driving range and leave immediately after your scheduled time for the next group of golfers.
Heart River Golf Course is highly regarded as one of the finest full service golf facilities in this region and shows the continuous goal of Dickinson Parks and Recreation to provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.
Heart River Golf Course is a challenging 18 hole, par 72 layout that is nestled along the scenic Heart River with numerous panoramic views of Patterson Lake. This highly regarded course combines a rolling top nine with a wooded bottom nine that brings plenty of trees and water into play. These beautiful surroundings provide golfers with just the right blend of atmosphere and relaxation. Multiple tee boxes on every hole offer a unique, yet enjoyable, challenge to each and every golfer. Heart River Golf Course prides itself in providing a quality of golfing experience for everyone.
- Clubhouse featuring Pro Shop and Restaurant
- Cart Rental
- Driving Range
- Practice areas for chipping, putting and sand trap play
- Individual or group lessons available
- Easy access and ample parking
Heart River Golf Course Rules – USGA Rules Govern Play
- All players must register at the Pro Shop. Receipts will be checked by starter and/or ranger.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Pace of play should be no longer than 4 hours and 20 minutes for 18 holes.
- Turn time from 9 green to 10 green is ten minutes.
- Please let faster players play through, play ready golf.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots, rake bunkers, and place litter in trash.
- No outside food or beverage allowed on course, including sunflower seeds.
- Golf carts must be kept 30 feet away from greens and tees. Pull carts must be kept off greens and tees.
- Rules adopted 11/25/14.
Book a Tournament
Any group or organization that would like to have a golf tournament at Heart River Golf Course may do so by making a written request after November 1st of each year.
Call (701) 456-2050 for more information.