HRGC TEE TIMES
Tee Times are now available 6:00 am – Sunset, weather permitting. Book online tee times or call the Pro Shop at 701-456-2050.
COVID-19 PROCEDURES: Our main goal at this time is to keep all of our golfers and staff safe. The following is a list of operational procedures we’ve implemented to ensure a safe environment for all:
- Pro Shop is now open. 4 people will be allowed in the pro shop at one time. Please follow the 6 ft. physical distancing guidelines.
- Tee time intervals are set at 12 minutes in order to space out groups on the course as much as possible.
- To encourage walking, push carts are available for use, free of charge while they last.
- Power carts are available.
- One rider per cart or 2 people will be allowed if living in the same household.
- Rental clubs are available for rent.
- Golfers are not to touch the flag stick on the greens. Flag sticks are to remain in the cup at all times. The cups will have Styrofoam inserted into them to prevent golfers from reaching into them. When the ball touches the Styrofoam, the ball is considered holed. “Gimmies” are encouraged.
- Extra efforts will be taken by staff to keep things on the course as sanitized as possible.
Heart River Golf Course is highly regarded as one of the finest full service golf facilities in this region and shows the continuous goal of Dickinson Parks and Recreation to provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.
Heart River Golf Course is a challenging 18 hole, par 72 layout that is nestled along the scenic Heart River with numerous panoramic views of Patterson Lake. This highly regarded course combines a rolling top nine with a wooded bottom nine that brings plenty of trees and water into play. These beautiful surroundings provide golfers with just the right blend of atmosphere and relaxation. Multiple tee boxes on every hole offer a unique, yet enjoyable, challenge to each and every golfer. Heart River Golf Course prides itself in providing a quality of golfing experience for everyone.
- Clubhouse featuring Pro Shop and Restaurant
- Cart Rental
- Driving Range
- Practice areas for chipping, putting and sand trap play
- Individual or group lessons available
- Easy access and ample parking
COURSE RULES – USGA Rules Govern Play
All players must register at the Pro Shop. Receipts will be checked by starter and/or ranger.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Pace of play should be no longer than 4 hours and 20 minutes for 18 holes.
- Turn time from 9 green to 10 tee is ten minutes.
- Please let faster players play through, play ready golf.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots, rake bunkers, and place litter in trash.
- No outside food or beverage allowed on course, including sunflower seeds.
- Golf carts must be kept 30 feet away from greens and tees. Pull carts must be kept off greens and tees.
- Rules adopted 11/25/14.
Book a Tournament
Any group or organization that would like to have a golf tournament at Heart River Golf Course may do so by making a written request after November 1st of each year. Call (701) 456-2050 for more information.