HEART RIVER RETREAT
This rental facility has a great view overlooking the Heart River Golf Course is is located next to Turtle Park and the Dickinson Dike. This is a great venue for hosting numerous gatherings Birthday Parties, Baby or Bridal Showers, Graduation Parties, Family Reunions, Company Gatherings, etc.
- Capacity of 125
- Kitchen with prep/bar area, microwave, sink, 4.7 ct. cooler
- 13 – 8 ft. & 2 – 6 ft. Tables; 100 Chairs
- Large open space
- TV above Fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Men’s & Women’s Restroom
PERMITS & PAPERWORK
Although it may vary, required paperwork will generally include:
Reservation Permit (required)
- Payment is due at time of booking.
- Certificate of Insurance (if needed)
- Alcohol Use Permit (if needed)
- Rental Requirements will be discussed at time of reservation
Dickinson Parks and Recreation requires an alcohol sales fee when your event is open to the general public (selling alcohol). All necessary City of Dickinson permits and licenses must be provided.
COST OF RENTAL
- 3 Hours: $90 (3 hour minimum)
- Over 3 to 5 Hours: $150
- Over 5 Hours: $180/Day
- Miscellaneous Fees (if needed):
Alcohol Sales Fee = $50/event
Custodial Fee = $20/man hour
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Total payment is required at time of booking.
- If event is canceled, 50% of fees will be refunded.
- If Dickinson Parks & Recreation sees the need for onsite supervision or maintenance, all costs will be charged back to the renter.
2475 Broadway W
Dickinson, ND 58601
Dickinson Parks & Recreation
Ryan Nelson, Recreation/Facilities Manager or
Alissa Karsky, Program Supervisor
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.