HEART RIVER GOLF ACADEMY
Beginning golf instructs the learner in the basics and fundamentals of the golf swing, putting and chipping. Intermediate instruction includes more in depth and individual instruction of the golf swing, putting and chipping and bunker play. Some procedures, rules and etiquette are covered at this level. Learners must have completed beginner golf instruction last summer or this summer. Advanced, competitive golf includes some individual swing instruction, bunker, trouble shots, and course management. Some light team level competition is covered in this session. This session is available for 9+ yrs. only. Lessons instructed/supervised by a certified PGA golf professional.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
AGES: 7 – 15 yrs.
LOCATION: Heart River Golf Course (2510 8th St. SW)
FEE: 7-8 yrs. $25 | 9-15 yrs. $35
June 2, 4, 9, 11 – Beginning Golf
9:00 – 10:00 AM |12 – 15 YRS.
10:30 – 11:30 AM | 9 – 11 YRS.
12:00 – 12:45 PM | 7 – 8 YRS.
Learn more about registration HERE
Book a Tournament
Any group or organization that would like to have a golf tournament at Heart River Golf Course may do so by making a written request after November 1st of each year. Call (701) 456-2050 for more information.