801 5th Ave W, Dickinson, ND
Memorial Park honors the men and women who have served our country. It consists of 12 acres of land and is home to the Bandshell and Stark County Veterans Pavilion and Memorial. During the summer months, there is lots of activity at this park with private events and some of DPR events such as the Bandshell Concert Series and Chalk Walk!
- Bike/Hike Path (connection to Optimist Park)
- Disc Golf
- Veterans Memorial
- Nature Area
- Skating Rink
- Tennis Courts
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.