No matter your fitness level you are sure to find a fun and rewarding class that fits your individual needs. All instructors are either certified or have group fitness training. Yoga instructors are Yoga certified and Pilates instructors are Pilates certified. Instructors are also required to be certified in CPR.
All of our group fitness classes begin with a 5-minute warm-up followed by a 5-minute stretching segment. The aerobic portion of the classes last approximately 25-35 minutes. After the aerobic segment a toning, cool-down and stretch segment are followed.
Must be 14 or older to participate. Ages 12-13 are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
Classes are subject to change on a monthly basis.
WRCC does not allow videotaping or photography of our group fitness classes or its participants. We do this to provide a welcoming environment and out of respect of our patrons privacy. Individuals in violation of this rule will be asked to leave the class.
- We are on Facebook: Type in “Fitness at WRCC” to be added to the group & stay up to date on who’s teaching the classes & what classes are going on!
- For cancellations or changes, text “wrccgfit” to 84483 for instant notifications to your mobile phone
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage