FITNESS ORIENTATION CLASS
The purpose of this 30 minute course is to provide direction in safety, technique, and gym etiquette to youth members and help inspire them to integrate exercise as a vital part of their lives. Participants will learn how to properly use our cardio and strength machines and equipment from one of our certified personal trainers. You’ll be able to use the fitness equipment without parental supervision after successful completion of this class.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.