FITNESS INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
GET HEALTHY & GET REWARDED!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Sanford Health Plan
- South Country Health Alliance
Please go online to your Fitness Reimbursement Portal so you may receive your reimbursement when all requirements are met.
- Go to NIHCArewards.org
- Go to “MEMBERS Options”
- Click on “First Time Enrollment” (you must meet all requirements and be a paid member of this facility)
- Please select your insurance company
- Enter the zip code of your facility to find your location.
- Click “Enroll Online”, this will prompt you to complete a series of detail needed to complete the online enrollment.
- Please read your insurance information before enrolling in Fitness Discounts.
- You will need to fill in the blanks for “Member Enrollment” & Submit.
- If you do NOT update your information (i.e. subscriber ID, Group ID, Dependent ID, bank information, etc.) and you have not completed your program requirements (i.e. workouts/check-ins, health assessment, etc.) you will NOT receive your reimbursement.
- Please continue to log back into the NIHCArewards.org (once you have set up your account, go into “Already Enrolled” for your workout and reimbursement history. Always be sure to update and edit your profile with any changes that is pertinent for your reimbursement.
For questions regarding your fitness center reimbursement at West River Community Center, please call 701-456-2074 or stop by the Parks & Recreation Office, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.
BCBSND will no longer be offering a $20 reimbursement program each month – instead, eligible BCBSND members will receive points (not reimbursements) for working out 12 times a month at your facility.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage