Fitness area includes 2 levels of fitness equipment. Features include Cybex and Paramount strength equipment, a variety of cardiovascular equipment, free weights, fit balls, mirrors, 6 tv’s with cardio theater to listen on your own portable FM radio, rubber cushion and carpet flooring in a climate controlled environment.
- Patrons must be age 14 or older to be in fitness areas.
- Ages 12 & 13 are allowed with parental supervision or after passing a safety/etiquette course.
(Click here to sign up for the Fitness Orientation Class for youth)
- Proper attire is required; no street shoes, open-toed, bare feet or wet clothes.
- 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular machines.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage