- Childcare is a non-licensed drop-in service.
- Childcare is available for children up to 7 years of age.
- Parents must be present inside the community center at all times while their children are in childcare.
- 2 hour maximum time limit per day.
- Childcare is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- Childcare is an optional service and is not included in your membership.
(subject to change)
Monday – Friday | 8:15 am-1:00 pm & 4:00-8:00 pm
Saturday | 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Sunday | Closed
CHILDCARE DROP-IN FEE:
$4.00/1st Child – $2.00/additional child (flat rate – max of 2 hours)
Childcare punch cards are now available for purchase at the front desk. Punch cards may be purchased anywhere from $20 to $100 depending on how many punches you would like to buy. Buying punch cards for childcare will allow you to bypass the lines at the front desk and eliminate having to pay each time you utilize the childcare.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage