Looking for a babysitter? Look no further than the WRCC Date Night. Drop your kids off from 5:30-8:30 pm, our staff will watch your children within the facility, while you enjoy a night out. We will provide pizza and refreshments, along with crafts and activities. Register using the link provided. More information can be found on our Date Night Waiver.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
DATE: Aug 8
TIME: 5:30 – 8:30 pm
FEE: $20/1st Child – $15/Additional Children
AGE: 18 Month – 12 Years
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.