Dickinson Parks and Recreation is in the people business. Thousands of people come through our facilities doors each day and our leagues and programs see hundreds of people a day. We wouldn’t have anything if we didn’t have you, and because of that, your health and safety is our highest priority.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation administration has been closely following and monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We’re actively using the information distributed by the WHO and CDC, and working with local health authorities to educate ourselves and our staff on what we can do to stop and contain the spread of this virus. We also want to update you on the steps we’re taking to ensure your well-being and ask you for your help in preventing the spread of the virus.
WEST RIVER COMMUNITY CENTER – SMART RESTART GUIDELINES
- We will be following the ND Smart Restart Guidelines for:
- Standards for All Industries
- Standards for Fitness Centers
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 5:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Sunday 12:00 to 8:00 pm.
- Most of the facility is open with the exception of two areas which will remain CLOSED:
- Indoor Playground
- MAC Gym
- Drop-in daycare is available at a limited capacity (12 children max). All children will be checked for signs of illness including a temperature check before they are signed in to our care.
- There will be limited capacity in certain areas of the building. Signs are posted at each location.
- We encourage the use of cloth face coverings, but they are not required.
- Call in advance for court reservations – singles play only in the racquetball courts, doubles in tennis and pickleball are allowed.
- Basketball courts will be allowed to have 4 people per hoop.
- No basketballs or equipment rental will be available. Fitness mats are also unavailable at this time, please bring your own if you wish.
- Please wipe equipment with gym wipes before and after each use.
- GROUP FITNESS: Schedule is available online or on our fitness app. You will need to reserve your spot via our WRCC Fitness app.
- Memberships have been reinstated and will continue to be charged moving forward if you pay monthly. All non-members will pay the normal daily fee.
Please download the WRCC FITNESS app which is available in the App Store or Google Play – you will be able to use the barcode scanner in place of using your key tag, register for classes, as well as receive important notifications and much more.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.