Eagles Park is a large park consisting of up to ten acres of land on the Heart River. It features two tennis courts, basketball courts, two large reservable shelters and much more. Don’t forget to walk or run on the Eagles Park Trail. This scenic trail beginning at Eagles Park along the Heart River takes you to the Gress Softball Complex (5th St & 8th Ave SW).
- Bike/Hike Path
- Electrical Outlet
- Kayak Launch
- Nature Area
- Two Reservable Shelters
- Restrooms (available with reservation)
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts (resurfaced in 2020)
Groups planning picnics may reserve Lions Park, Eagles Park, Jaycee Park, Turtle Park, Rocky Butte Park, Gress Softball Complex, or the old Archery Range by calling Dickinson Parks and Recreation at 701-456-2074. Shelter reservations may not be made more than 365 days in advance.
$55.00/large shelter (Eagles Park; Lions Park)
- All parks close at 10:00 pm.
- Parks are tobacco-free zones.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping and parking are prohibited.
- Vehicles are restricted to established roads and parking lots.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated garbage containers.
- It is illegal to carry a weapon into any park area.
- Comply with all North Dakota laws and City of Dickinson ordinances.