AQUATIC LESSONS – PARENT & ME
These classes are designed to encourage parent/child learning and water adjustment in a safe and positive setting. Parents accompany their children at all times while an experienced instructor guides parents in teaching their children fundamental safety and aquatic skills. Parent/child classes are excellent opportunities for children to begin transitioning to the preschool swim program.
*DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE RAPIDLY – We will inform all registered participants of any changes to the original schedule.
- All recreation programming will remain on schedule as published in the DPR Activity Guide.
- All programs will make modifications to ensure we are following guidelines established by the State of North Dakota to the best of our ability. Some of these modifications may include limiting participant numbers in programs, breaking participants into smaller groups at the site, and modifying activities within the program.
- Cleaning procedures will be established to include disinfection of any/all equipment used, surfaces, and facilities.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided for participants and staff to use.
- Face coverings are encouraged for the participant to wear, but not required. They will not be provided by the park district
- Park District employees will be screened before they begin work for signs of illness or fever.
Session 1 | Sept 28-Oct 9, 2020 – Register Sept 14 @ 12pm
Session 2 | Nov 30-Dec 11, 2020 – Register Nov 2 @ 12pm
Session 3 | Mar 8-19, 2021 – Register Feb 22 @ 12pm
Session 4 | May 10-21, 2021 – Register Apr 26 @ 12pm
AGES: 6 months – 2 yrs.
DAYS: M, W & F (6 classes)
TIME: 6:00-6:30 pm (Session 1, 2 & 4) | 9:00-9:30 am (Session 3)
LOCATION: WRCC- Leisure Pool
Learn more about registration HERE
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.