Stark County Veterans Pavilion
The Veterans Pavilion is a new rental facility completed in 2018. It sits adjacent to the Veterans Memorial located in Memorial Park. This is a great venue for hosting numerous events and gatherings such as anniversary parties, baby showers, birthday parties, company gatherings, family reunions, graduation parties, and wedding receptions.
Dickinson, ND 58601
Contact Information: Ryan Nelson, Recreation/Facilities Manager or Alissa Karsky, Program Supervisor
Dickinson Parks & Recreation 701.456.2074
- Kitchen with oven, refrigerator/freezer, double sink
- 14 – 8ft. Tables, 6 – 6ft. Tables & 170 Chairs
- Large open space
- 65′ cable TV
- Men’s & Women’s Restroom
Required Permits and Paperwork
Although it may vary, required paperwork will generally include:
- Signed Rental Agreement (required)
- Certificate of Insurance (if needed)
- Alcohol Use Permit (if needed)
Dickinson Parks and Recreation requires an an alcohol sales fee when your event is open to the general public (selling alcohol). All necessary City of Dickinson permits and licenses must be provided.
- Rental Requirements will be discussed at time of reservation
Cost of Rental
- 3 Hours: $100 (3 hour minimum)
- Over 3 to 5 Hours: $160
- Over 5 Hours: $190/Day
- Miscellaneous Fees (if needed):
- Alcohol Sales Fee = $50/event
- Custodial Fee = $20/man hour
If Dickinson Parks & Recreation sees the need for onsite supervision or maintenance, all costs will be charged back to the renter.
Terms of Payment
- Total payment is required with a signed agreement.
- If event is canceled, 50% of fees will be refunded.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors by providing leisure opportunities.