Outdoor Pool Hours – Tentative Opening for the 2016 Season is Saturday, May 28th (weather dependent)
- May 28 – July 31, 2016 – Open Daily 12:00-8:00 pm
- Click here for August & September Hours
- Daily Admission: $7/adults – $5/youth – $6.50/college & senior (fee is required even if you are not swimming)
- Admission is included in all West River Community Center membership packages – Please bring your key tag for access.
Leisure Pool Amenities
- 3 Water Slides
- Lazy River
- Play features include water sprays, jets and water falls
- Zero depth entry is great for small children and wheelchair access
- Baby Pool
- Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms
- Family Locker Room
- Concessions serving snacks and beverages
- Green space to relax and enjoy the sun
Pool Area Rules & Regulations
- No outside food/beverages are allowed.
- A child 7 & under must be accompanied by a person 16 or older.
- Under age 2 and not fully toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Children requiring the use of swim diapers must remain in the infant wading pool, and are prohibited from entering the main swimming pool.
- Life jackets may be worn; US Coast Guard Approved only (we do not provide).
- WE DO NOT ALLOW:
- Cotton Clothing (jeans, khakis, t-shirts, etc.)
- Water wings
- Toys (diving rings, boats, buckets, torpedoes, splash balls, etc.)
- Additional rules are posted in the pool area.
- Please be aware of changing pool hours due to inclement weather.