Leisure Park Trail
This 1.1 mile trail is as enjoyable as it is educational. Located around the West River Community Center, and West River Ice Center, Leisure Park offers an Arboretum that is designed to showcase a variety of plant life, including native trees and shrubbery. New in 2015! The trail has now been extended to add an additional 1 mile loop around CHI St. Alexius Health.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation is a member of the North Dakota Recreation and Parks Association and supports the following mission statement: Provide recreational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for the community and its visitors.