Make sure you are working at your own pace!
- It takes a little time for the body to get used to exercising. If you need to slow the exercise down & go at your own pace, DO! You will begin improving in no time! Respect the body & what it’s telling you. For those who are used to the exercise, maybe try to use a heavier weight or ask the instructor what would be the best way to push you more. Even trying a new class can challenge different muscle groups!
If you are unsure about the technique of an exercise, ASK!
- If improper technique is used, injury is possible. All of our instructors are there to answer questions that you may have. They are also there to correct form, so please do not be offended if they give you pointers on how to better complete the exercise. Remember, workouts are meant for you to improve, not get injured. If there is an exercise that is too high impact and doesn’t quite work for you, make adjustments or ask the instructor what would be a good alternative.
Have Fun & Try Something New!
- Trying something is always scary at first, and it is no different with group fitness classes. Bring a workout buddy or just come and enjoy a class. We recommend trying the same class about 3 times before you decide whether you like it or not. This way you get used to the workout & the instructors personality. If you don’t like it after those 3 classes, that’s OK!, but at least you can say you tried.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage