Heart River Golf Course Rules
HRGC Rules – USGA Rules Govern Play
- All players must register at the Pro Shop. Receipts will be checked by starter and/or ranger.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
- Pace of play should be no longer than 4 hours and 20 minutes for 18 holes.
- Turn time from 9 green to 10 green is ten minutes.
- Please let faster players play through, play ready golf.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots, rake bunkers, and place litter in trash.
- No outside food or beverage allowed on course, including sunflower seeds.
- Golf carts must be kept 30 feet away from greens and tees. Pull carts must be kept off greens and tees.
- Rules adopted 11/25/14.
Book a Tournament
Any group or organization that would like to have a golf tournament at Heart River Golf Course may do so by making a written request after November 1st of each year. Call (701) 456-2050 for more information.
HRGC is an 18-hole, par 72 layout nestled along the scenic Heart River, with numerous panoramic views of Patterson Lake. The highly regarded course combines a rolling top nine with a wooded bottom nine that brings plenty of trees and water into play. These beautiful surroundings provide golfers with the right blend of atmosphere and relaxation. HRGC prides itself in providing a quality golf experience for everyone.