Fitness Incentive Programs
GET HEALTHY & GET REWARDED!
A new health assessment must be filled out for reimbursements to continue in 2018. Log into your account and complete the health assessment.
Fitness Incentive Program Information for eligible members that participate in the Insurance Fitness Programs with one of the below insurance partners:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Sanford Health Plan
- South Country Health Alliance
Please go online to your Fitness Reimbursement Portal so you may receive your reimbursement when all requirements are met.
- Go to NIHCArewards.org
- Go to “MEMBERS Options”
- Click on “First Time Enrollment” (you must meet all requirements and be a paid member of this facility)
- Please select your insurance company
- Enter the zip code of your facility to find your location.
- Click “Enroll Online”, this will prompt you to complete a series of detail needed to complete the online enrollment.
- Please read your insurance information before enrolling in Fitness Discounts.
- You will need to fill in the blanks for “Member Enrollment” & Submit.
- If you do NOT update your information (i.e. subscriber ID, Group ID, Dependent ID, bank information, etc.) and you have not completed your program requirements (i.e. workouts/check-ins, health assessment, etc.) you will NOT receive your reimbursement.
- Please continue to log back into the NIHCArewards.org (once you have set up your account, go into “Already Enrolled” for your workout and reimbursement history. Always be sure to update and edit your profile with any changes that is pertinent for your reimbursement.
For questions regarding your fitness center reimbursement at West River Community Center, please call 701-456-2074 or stop by the Parks & Recreation Office, Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- Indoor & Outdoor Aquatic Areas
- 4 Full Size Gymnasiums
- Multi-Athletic Court
- 3 Racquetball/Wallyball Courts
- 2 Indoor Tennis Courts
- Golf Simulator w/ Driving Cage